Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas for MAKI!

It has been a long time since I posted in here. I didn't even remember that I had this "dog" blog.
So here goes...



It is the 2nd time Maki celebrated Christmas!! He was actually very very excited because his sister visited and came to our house for the 25th of December.I even dressed Maki in a Santa Claus attire. He is so cute!!!! Missy, his sister, was also wearing a Mss. Claus outfit. She was in a dress!!! YAY!t is the 2nd time Maki celebrated Christmas!! He was actually very very excited because his sister visited and came to our house for the 25th of December.I even dressed Maki in a Santa Claus attire. He is so cute!!!! Missy, his sister, was also wearing a Ms. Santa Claus outfit. She was in a dress!!! YAY!



They were all over each other because they miss each other.(and of course, because Missy was in heat hahaha)
I hope they could celebrate more Christmas days with us.






Happy Holidays everyone!!

-From Maki and I

No comments:

Post a Comment